Course Tickets for 2018 are listed below
We run a number of 1-3 day paid courses that are open to anyone regardless of attending the BushMoot or not, these run during the days before and after the 'Core' days of the BushMoot (so, 6th - 10th August and 16-18th August) The courses are provided by professional instructors at a hugely reduced rate for those attending during this time.
More information about the following courses is available HERE:
- Bhutanese Bow Making with Wayne Jones
- 1 Day Traditional Welsh Frame Basket ‘Cyntell’ with Jules Wagstaff
- Axe Skills with Wayne Jones
- Make a Basket Quiver or Medieval Bottle Carrier with Jules Wagstaff
- Make a Fishing Creel with Jules Wagstaff
*Please contact us if you have any specific requests for a bespoke course, we would need a minimum of 6 people to run a course but any subject should be possible with some notice.
You can also discuss any courses or workshops on the Bushcraft UK forums, here is the link to the BushMoot section of the forums - BushMoot forum discussions