Course Tickets for 2017 are listed below
We will update this with new course information for 2017 in October 2016
We run a number of 1-3 day paid courses during the days before and after the 'Core' days of the BushMoot (so, 1st - 4th August and 10-12th August) The courses are provided by professional instructors at a hugely reduced rate for Bushcraft UK and BushMoot attendees.
More information about the following courses is available HERE:
- Bhutanese Bow Making with Wayne Jones
- Wood Processing Skills with Neil Comley
- 2 Day Comprehensive Open Fire Cooking Course With Neil Comley
- 1 Day Comprehensive Introduction To Open Fire Cooking With Neil Comley
- 1 Day Traditional Welsh Frame Basket ‘Cyntell’ with Jules Wagstaff
- 2 Day 48 Hour Castaway Survival Course With Fraser Christian
- Make a Willow Carrying Pail with Tree Branch Handle with Jules Wagstaff
- Coastal Hunter Kit Masterclass - Make Your Own Personal Kit with Fraser Christian
- Make Willow Backpack with Jules wagstaff
- 2 day Certified First Aid Course with Wayne Jones
*Please contact us if you have any specific requests for a bespoke course, we would need a minimum of 6 people to run a course but any subject should be possible with some notice.
You can also discuss any courses or workshops on the Bushcraft UK forums, here is the link to the BushMoot section of the forums - BushMoot forum discussions